What is DDPYoga.....
Our style of yoga, is of the teachings and philosophy of DDPyoga. Based on Dynamic Resistance, you will be turning on all the muscles in your body while performing the exercises and poses for the betterment of your overall health. DDPyoga is low impact cardio so you wont be putting increased pressure upon your joints and other body structures.
As the program has various fitness components built into it, you can choose which ever one suits your needs.
Some of the components include
1. Weight loss and Body Resculpturing
2. Cardiovascular / Heart Health
3.Muscular Endurance : Your Muscles can work for an extended period of time before fatigue sets in
4. Overall Body Strength : increasing your own personal bosy strength to carry out your daily routines
5. Flexibililty : For good health "The Boss" Diamond Dallas Page says, "Flexibility is in the body and the mind.The key to a healthy lifestyle"
6. Assisting in the Rehabilitation of your body. If you have any targeted areas or injuries that need help to recover, DDPyoga is for you, but please consult a medical practitioner before strating any fitness program
7. You own your life. This is a home based program. You go to classes to learn what to do and make sure your technique is right and we will encourage you to take these skills into your own home.
8.Assisting in decreasing stress on all levels, Physical, Mental and Emotional
9. Increase Personal Energy Levels
Change your mindset and see results
Healthcare Practitioners are increasing their knowledge and taking DDPYoga into their line of work
Doctors, Personal Trainers, Chiropractors just to name a few.
What Makes DDPY Different Than Traditional Yoga and Other Fitness Programs?
What separates DDP Yoga from all other kinds of yoga is not just that it is fronted by a celebrity, or that the program combines yoga positions and calisthenics with physical therapy principles, or even that it has an interactive app that lets its users do the workouts from anywhere, but that DDPY is something that anybody at any age or skill level can do. Unlike traditional yoga, DDP Yoga isn't just stretching, it's stretching and strengthening your muscles, ligaments, and tendons.
DDP Yoga may have a strong celebrity following (e.g. Darius Rucker, Chris Jericho, A.J. Styles, Gabriel Iglesias), but the program is rooted in adaptability and “making it your own.” Finding the motivation to start doing DDPY is often the major hurdle for people, as it may entail trying things that were not originally part of their lifestyle. In addition to steadily completing the workouts, followers of DDPY are encouraged to reconsider their diets and overall attitude. When following all of these concepts, results are nearly guaranteed. Just ask military veteran Arthur Boorman , who previously walked with crutches and leg braces, or Jared Mollenkopf, who lost around 300 pounds in a little over a year.
DDPYoga is for everyone. You can only benefit by taking that first step and opening your mind to something new.